If you seek a functional workstation for demanding warehouse, distribution, or garage environments, Luxor has you covered.
Luxor's Industrial Workbench is built tough, mobile, and highly customizable to optimize productivity.
Able to support up to 800 lbs. of evenly-distributed weight, the desk offers 15" of height adjustment for a comfortable fit whether sitting or standing is desired. The built-in pegboard supports up to 100 lbs. and is magnetic for easy attachment of documents and compatible tools. The storage shelf can support 300 lbs., features a lip to help prevent items from sliding off, and gives you the option of mounting it toward the front or the rear of the desk for the most convenient placement of items. The included 4-outlet power strip features an ON/OFF switch and can be mounted in a variety of locations for easier access to power.
The desk comes standard with a set of adjustable furniture feet that eliminate wobbles on uneven floors. The desk also includes a set of commercial-grade, 5" full-swivel, lockable casters for mobility.
- Sturdy powder-coated steel construction
- Durable plywood desktop
- Built-in pegboard with magnetic surface
- Storage shelf can be installed toward front or rear of workbench
- Shelf has 1.4" lip to help prevent items from sliding off
- Includes commercial-grade, 5", full-swivel lockable casters
- Also includes adjustable furniture feet
- 800 lb. weight capacity (evenly distributed)
- Removable, relocatable UL-listed power strip
- Versatile design makes it a great packing table, garage workbench, and more
- Easy assembly
- 5-year limited warranty
Overall dimensions (with casters): 70.75" W x 31" D x 60" to 75" H
Overall dimensions (with furniture feet): 70.75" W x 31" D x 55" to 70" H
Desktop dimensions: 70.75" W x 31" D x 1.25" H
Storage shelf dimensions: 66" W x 12.25" D (with 1.4" tall rear lip)
Power strip: 4 AC outlets with ON/OFF switch
Cord length: 6'
Height adjustment: 15" (in 1.5" increments)
Weight capacity: 800 lbs. (evenly distributed)
Certifications: UL-listed electrical components