Repair Order Jackets are available in multiple colors and help keep track of all repair documents. Use the color coding to organize your files. The workflow of a Repair Order Jacket allows effective movement across all departments.
- Use a jacket for every job. Record all customer information on the front of the jacket, as well as any special promises to the customer when the job is sold.
- Move jacket to parts department. Fill in vendor info section. As parts arrive, record all info on the jacket, make copies of parts invoices and store in the jacket.
- Move jacket to production. Record all phone calls to insurance companies or customer, and any supplement problems.
- Move jacket to billing and compute final bill in bottom right. Copies of invoices are in jacket and proper notes were kept so billing can be quick and accurate.
- Move jacket to archives. After all money is collected, file the jacket alphabetically, with all the job info inside.
Jackets are 9 ½"H x 11 ¾"W. Sold in packs of 100. Coordinate RO Jackets with Control Card Mirror Hangers, sold separately in colors as
and in white, sold as 1200101521