No other adhesive will bond a rearview mirror bracket to a glassquicker or more securely.
To use Loctite®:
- Clean the glass thoroughly and spray a generous amount of Minute Bond Primer on a clean mirror bracket.
- Spray the glass where the bracket will be installed and let the primer dry.
- Apply two drops of Loctite® Minute Bond Adhesive to the bracket.
- Position the bracket carefully on the glass and you are ready to install the rearview mirror.
- Be careful to place the mirror button exactly where you want it because removal can be almost impossible. Most technicians mark a place on the outside of the glass when they are reinstalling a rearview mirror bracket. This way they know exactly where it goes.
- (1) .80 fluid ounces of Minute Bond Adhesive
- (1) 6 ounces of Minute Bond Primer
*This item is not available for pickup. Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping, overnight shipping and 2 day shipping are not available for this item.*
Safety Data Sheet Accelerator
Safety Data Sheet Adhesive
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.